Monday, June 8, 2009

No glue gun, no yarn? What's a girl to do?

I realize that it's been a while since I've posted anything "crafty." Unfortunately, all of my supplies are sitting in our POD right now. That sounds so sci fi. No, Joe and I are not about to depart for space travel. We've packed up 90% of our home, using PODS (portable on demand storage). For the time being, it's all in storage. When it's time for us to move in, they'll transport the storage unit to our new home. At that point I'll be able to start crafting again (if I don't just go out and buy some replacement supplies in the mean time).

Here are some pics of my last two projects that I forgot to post. I found the most adorable patterns for infant shoes.

I'll have to make a pair a size bigger pretty soon since they just fit at the moment.


Also, I've been making a couple of headbands. Anything to keep all that hair out of the eyes. I like the way the crochet flower looks rather than those neon silk flowers I've seen in a few stores.



No comments: