Monday, January 12, 2009

I Finally Figured Out What to Use it For

After buying a $5 bow for my infant and looking at it thinking, "Hey, I could do this," I was on a bow making frenzy all weekend. I purchased a few supplies at JoAnn's and Sally Beauty Supply and with the help of my trusty glue gun, that has been with me since high school, I made quite a few hair bows that weren't too bad. I even added a non-slip grip to keep them in the hair. I was pretty proud of myself. I think Joe was pretty impressed too. He had to compare my bow with the purchased one first before he could really be satisfied with my results, of course.
Anyways, I was cleaning up my bow mess this morning, debating where to store my ribbon supply when I spotted the gift my friend Karen gave me for my birthday 2 years ago. It's a tree like structure from IKEA that has been sitting on my bookshelf looking a little lonely. I just didn't know what to do with it until now. It's a perfect spot to hang my spools of ribbon, at least for now.





1 comment:

*mar* said...

Sara, you're so crafty and creative!