Tuesday, January 27, 2009

You Should Be in Pictures

So Grandma Betsy is insisting that we enter the Beautiful Baby Search on Live with Regis and Kelly. Not that she had to twist my arm too hard. I obviously love taking pictures of the little sweetie. If you have a babe between the ages of 6 months and 48 months, I suggest entering a pic. What have we got to loose? The winner gets $125,000 towards a college scholarship. Sounds good to me. Now, the only problem is that I can not decide which picture to choose. I narrowed it down to these five. Please help me! Let me know which one you like in the comment area under this post. Deadline for the contest is February 13. Click on the picture to get a larger view. Thanks.

Oh, by the way, she's wearing one of the jumpers I made, using a pattern by McCall's, M5416. I also made the shoes she is wearing with the same fabric as the jumper. I'll post some better photos of them later.

5 comments:

*mar* said...

You know Sara...she's so cute I love them all! HOWEVER. I've narrowed it down to either C or E. That's just my opinion!

FYI, the jumper looks GREAT!!

Lindqvist Family said...

I have to agree with Mar, C and E are definitely the cutest, even though they are all super cute!

Anonymous said...

I like D and E. Can you make some shoes for me?

Aunt Janet

Anonymous said...

i am offically voting for c, it shows her smile and her hair!

what, now you're a cobbler? that's it, we're moving to a compound, i'll work and you can make all our clothes. ps- you can make stilettos, right, manolo?

Sara Dougherty said...

If you're interested in shoes with no structure that are held together with elastic, then I'm your girl. I don't think Manolo has a shoe like that, but maybe Jimmy Choo