Friday, March 6, 2009

9 Months Today

Today I'm 9 months old. There are a lot of things that I can do now that I couldn't do 9 months ago. I can sit up all on my own, but I'm not interested in standing yet. I can sort of hold my bottle, eat Cheerios by the handful, munch on pieces of apples, bananas, and pears, army crawl across the floor to get whatever I want, and wear my hair in pig-tails. But what I really love to do is roll, roll, roll around the room, kick my legs so I rotate like a clock, splash in the bathtub, sing along with the radio in the car, smile and giggle when Mommy picks me up, and give Daddy a enthusiastic welcome when he walks in the door. Boy, these 9 months have been pretty great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blogs. It was great seeing you the other day. Can't wait to meet Miss Eleanor!

*mar* said...

Really Sara....she's so cute! :) We need to get together for another Wii night.